#STAND with ANTON
I STAND for clean air and water, preserving open space and fighting climate change.
I STAND for common-sense gun safety reforms, including a ban on assault weapons and high-capacity magazines.
I STAND for a woman’s right to choose and for gender equality.
I STAND for full and fair funding of school districts that give every child the opportunity to realize their potential while reducing the property tax burden on our homeowners.
I STAND for keeping families together and I stand with Dreamers.
I STAND for a living wage and equal-pay-for-equal-work.
I STAND for the principle that ‘Love is Love.’
I STAND for fair legislative districts that end gerrymandering.
I STAND for ensuring that no elected official, including the President, is above the law.
25 YEARS FIGHTING FOR YOU!
AS AN ENVIRONMENTALIST:
- Helped preserve more than 5,000 acres of open space throughout the Delaware Valley
- Spearheaded the ‘greening’ (planting trees to beautify, cool & restore watersheds) of more than 850 acres in Pennsylvania and Delaware
- Participated in creating the Brandywine-Christina Healthy Water Fund to protect our drinking water
AS AN ATTORNEY & PUBLIC DEFENDER:
- Worked with a multi-disciplinary team of investigators, social workers, educators and medical professionals to create sentencing alternatives to incarceration for juveniles
- Protected the civil rights of those who could not afford a lawyer
AS AN ADVOCATE FOR GENDER EQUALITY:
- Wrote, implemented and monitored Cheyney University’s diversity and inclusion efforts, including workplace discrimination and harassment regulations
- Helped establish a system-wide plan to increase the representation of female faculty, staff and students, which was adopted by all 14 Pennsylvania State System of Higher Education universities
- Helped create and then manage a business incubator in Delaware County to assist female-owned small businesses win their fair share of government construction contracts
LET ME FIGHT FOR YOU IN HARRISBURG!
A very special thank you to all of my incredible volunteers…I wouldn’t be here without you! Are you interested in being part of the team? Please let me know how you would like to help.
The 160th Pennsylvania House of Representatives District is located in Delaware County and Chester County.
- Delaware County
- Bethel Township
- Chadds Ford Township
- Concord Township
- Upper Chichester Township
- 1st Ward 1st Prec
- 2nd Ward 1st Prec
- 3rd Ward 1st Prec
- 4th Ward 1st Prec
- 4th Ward 2nd Prec
- 5th Ward 1st Prec
- 5th Ward 2nd Prec
- Chester County
- Kennett Square
- Kennett Township
- Pennsbury Township
- Pocopson Township
The 160th has not been represented by a Democrat since 1978.
donate now to win on november 3rd!
Stay in touch!
LIKE US ON FACEBOOK
Subscribe now to follow our campaign right through November 3rd!
Countdown to the General Election on NOVEMBER 3, 2020
Paid for by Friends of
PO Box 402
Chadds Ford, PA 19317